Somewhere I read, the Blug(?) that it has longer chain stays which you can
see from the photos and compare to my wife's BF in the next room.  That
makes sense because a recent Grant interview I heard on the radio talked
about how he was becoming more enamored of longer chain stays.

Cheers,

Addison Wilhite, M.A.

Academy of Arts, Careers and
Technology<http://www.washoecountyschools.org/aact/>

*“Blazing the Trail to College and Career Success”*

Educator: Professional Portfolio <http://addisonwilhite.blogspot.com/>

Blogger: Reno Rambler <http://reno-rambler.blogspot.com/>

Bicycle Advocate: Regional Transportation Commission, Bicycle Pedestrian
Advisory Committee<http://www.rtcwashoe.com/public-transportation-22-124.html>