Peter,

I have a medical condition. It's malignant. It's called engineeritis, I
can't leave well enough alone.

David,

Oh, I thought this was the Rivendale site, on second look this is the RONA
site (yes, I have the t-shirt). BTW, I always misspell it when typing the
URL, but Google corrects me. The problem is therefore with Google Groups,
not me.

Nick,

Glad you didn't buy it before me! I've seen the models with the Capella
lugs. Although the idea of having a rarer frame is interesting, the Nervex
lugs are sexy, whereas the Capella lugs are, well, not as. Just my opinion
(and money).

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Nick Worthington
<mrnouveauw...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Congrats!  I was watching that frame - didn't intend to buy it though.  It
> should build up into something lovely!
>
> Nick W.
>

>  --

Mark Guglielmana