thanks Paul, again, very good detail.  I went with the Selle-US An-Atomica
on a '98 Moser frame I built up last spring and have found it to be more
than cozy - right from the start, more invisible than my broken-in Brooks,
but I have to admit the Regal looks al dente.

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/F%20Moser/aP9240016.jpg>