That bike image is enough to brighten anyone's day.

-----Original Message-----
From: nawr...@comcast.net
Sent: Jan 31, 2014 7:15 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Rodeo re-do

A little background, at 54 years young my brevet days are good memories. I love the Noodle drop bars but in the last few years have been riding the Albatrossed SimpleOne more and more for the upright comfort.

Ever since the Albastache bar was introduced I could not stop thinking about how these would be on the Rodeo.  Made the switch a couple weeks ago.
The comfort level is through the roof fantastic.  The more upright position feels totally natural.

Also put the longboards on and took off the big ring(never used it) and added the chain guard.
And I obviously am not too concerned with fender lines :) The bag is a Carradice Barley.  I plan on adding a front rack at some point with another bag or basket.

Dave Nawrocki
Fort Collins, CO