I've switched to a Garmin computer, which has left me with four Knog "Nerd"
wireless computers that I kno longer kneed.

I have two in green (great color match for your green Quickbeam or other Riv
bike), one in red, and one in black. All in nice used condition.

One of the green computers is the 12-function, described here:

http://www.knog.com.au/gear-cycle-computers/nerd-12.phps

The rest are the 9-function:

http://www.knog.com.au/gear-cycle-computers/nerd-9.phps

I'm asking $40 each, shipped to you in the CONUS. I'll sell and ship two for
$75, three for $105, or all four at once for $120.

First person requesting green gets the 12-function.

The Nerd is a knice computer, easy to use and easy to read (BIG numbers in the
display!).

--Eric
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com