the beauty of it is exactly what I used it for - it makes a great flat kit
with the 3 basic components I described.  I take this kit along with
clinchers as well, even with a spare tube - it's just nice to have the
option to seal the flat on the bike.  I honestly was surprised this big
hole completely stopped leaking within 10 minutes or so.