Still working on my pre spring cleaning, hit me up of list!

-$250 Shimano 105 10 speed group; 2x10 STI shifters (5600 series), front and
rear derailleur, 10 speed chain, tiagra 12-30t cassette

-$300 TA Zephyr Crankset, triple, with TA Axix BB (needs replacement bearings)

-$150 WI ENO eccentric wheel, 32 hole, 26" Rim, rim brake, (black)

-$65 WI 17T FW

-$40 Nitto Noodle 44cm bars (spirals scratches on one side of the stem-sleeve)

Shipping actuals would be added and discussed pre-sale.  Feel free to make an
offer, potential trade interest items;

-Nitto Mini or marks rack
-Brooks flyer
-Brooks b17