Here's a work-in-progress itinerary for Rivfest:
2 nights China Camp/1 night on Mt Diablo -- I will reserve campgrounds and
send a link for some non-camping lodging. China Camp should be pleasant.
Diablo could be 90+ temperatures, so I'm thinking camp high on the mountain
for the view and breeze.

I'm thinking group dinners all 3 nights (I've got at least 2 volunteer
cooks so far), but bring your own breakfast/beer/bourbon/Oban.

Rides of varying "gruel factor" led by Manny and some other
as-yet-to-be-identified volunteers (I'm hoping our listmaster can lead a
ride; Marin's his turf.).

I'll also point out that not only is this Riv's 20th, but it is also a
decade-marking anniversary for Grant. Maybe one ride will go by Grant's
house and we can serenade him.

So how about some input, por favor. Volunteers welcome too.

happy winter
jim m