I'm not sure if you're asking how to keep milk cold in hotels or while bike
touring? But you can use the evaporation method, like you've seen on old
flannel wrapped canteens. After you soak the exterior, the evaporation of
the liquid pulls the heat from the can, keeping the interior cool.

Otherwise, I've been useing the Mypressi - portable espresso maker with a
Haro mini mill. The Mypressi uses NO2 canisters, and after a little
practice, produces a wonderful shot, easily superior to most coffeeshops.
It produces a shot with such generous creama, maybe you wont need to add
frothed milk :)

Kevin
in Chicago