I promise not to cross post with a local forum often, I've started a running
thread on the Bike Arlington forums to make notifications for future sunrise
coffee rides in the DC area so I won't clutter up the RBW page to much...

http://bikearlingtonforum.com/showthread.php?6597-Sunrise-Coffee-Club&p=78053#post78053

The days and locations will definitely move around, if you have a suggestion or
want to arrange your own task side coffee feel free to use the thread!

Tony (enjoying my coffee indoors this morning)