I have for sale all issues of Bicycle Quarterly Volume 3 (No.1 to 4) to
Volume 11 (No.1 to 4).
Original issues, not reprints. These are heavy glossy magazines. These
cover 9 years, so total of 36 issues.
I kept them in the same condition as I received them via the US Postal
Service.  Most are near mint, but some of them have slight creases from the
USPS delivery process.
BQ sells back issues for $32 for 4. I am asking $200 with free shipping by
priority mail.

Thanks,
John