Years ago I started a series of blog posts called, "To All The Bikes I've
Loved Before."  I never completed it because there are so many.  Maybe I
should go back to it though.  I think I left off with the Eisentraut frame
I picked up used and have since sold.  The funny thing for me about my
bikes as I look back is that even though I've always considered myself a
roadie at heart with my emphasis on paved routes and commuting, if you look
at my stable, the only thing that screams pure road bike is the Della
Santa.  Everything else... the Riv AR, MB-1, Jamis Dragon, Gunnar
Crosshairs, and even the Gunnar Sport with its 33.3333 tires all scream
"get off that pavement!"

http://reno-rambler.blogspot.com/search?q=to+all+the+bikes+I've+loved+before

Addison Wilhite, M.A.

Academy of Arts, Careers and
Technology<http://www.washoecountyschools.org/aact/>

*“Blazing the Trail to College and Career Success”*

Educator: Professional Portfolio <http://addisonwilhite.blogspot.com/>

Blogger: Reno Rambler <http://reno-rambler.blogspot.com/>

Bicycle Advocate: Regional Transportation Commission, Bicycle Pedestrian
Advisory Committee<http://www.rtcwashoe.com/public-transportation-22-124.html>