I pulled the trigger on Gran Bois Hetre Extra Legers.  Comfortable, fast
rolling, light.  They do hit that 650B 42 mm sweet spot.  Today was the
maiden voyage, and I was happy.  We will see about puncture resistance and
wear.

Had they been available, I might have went for the Babyshoe Pass XLs.

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-jKXEtO0NQPs/UxPw8em3uaI/AAAAAAAAAE4/kPehHs9HuBg/s1600/IMG_0228.jpg>

Best regards,

Tom