+1 for Starbucks via while camping, even the knock off Via imitators are
decent.

IMO great coffee is a hard thing to reproduce while camping. At home I use
a burr grinder, digital gram scale, timer, fancy kettle, and a fancy coffee
making apparatus. I need all these tools in order to make a GREAT cup of
coffee. And, it takes practice and a consistent bean.  If i don't want
great coffee, and just want good coffee - Via it is. Hands down.

Kevin
In Chicago