On the recent blug post there is a bike frame with the caption "At one assembly
factory, this General Fatigue test". Is it a Rivendell? A new model? QB/SO? The
lugs do look like a Riv. Maybe just something built for testing? Maybe the
"cheap" commuter bike that has been mentioned?

Sorry but I don't know how to add pictures to this post from my phone. Here is
the link:

http://rivbike.tumblr.com

I'd guess a run of SOs- though would be surprising after selling the last batch
at a discount.

Cheers!
Chris