Felipe,

Felipe Carrillo schrieb:
Hi:
I just downloaded the new version R_Scilab_DCOM3.0-1B5.exe and followed the
instructions:
 "After installation of Scilab, and R/Scilab (D)COM Server, please copy sciproxy.dll from the
"Scilab" folder of the R/Scilab (D)COM Server installation directory to the "bin" folder
of the Scilab installation directory".
But R keeps poping up on the forground. I do have the rcom package. the rcom
packages gets loaded when R starts. Any hints?

Please clarify what you mean with "R keeps popping up on the foreground". Which application did you start that uses R (foreground)?

Thomas