Do you have a full installation of Excel or only a standard installation?

When you start Excel now, do you get the RExcel menu?

If yes, got into RExcel -> About
and click copy to clipboard and then paste the clipboard content in an
email you send to the list.

--
Erich Neuwirth, University of Vienna
Faculty of Computer Science