<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DSCeGmy2Yf8/VwV_X23tj9I/AAAAAAAAAP8/iFHE_c5Qm44ZIhi1uJtHp9PjnDK7fYG5Q/s1600/Model.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-km2OLtqPpBY/VwWChubU-sI/AAAAAAAAAQM/cxq3_rwPLtEwCbPTL85rKWZZkHJy7rnPQ/s1600/E10%2Bcontrol.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sTbB6j_vSeU/VwWCcH1EZZI/AAAAAAAAAQI/HHMTBaDLcigi4hTnyqfkjmENpiFeUwTOA/s1600/E10%2Btrack3.JPG>
Hello All,

It's not because I've been silent that I've "dropped the interest" in
Paintball tanks.

With the help of Mr. Tyng and his genius mind, I've started the development
a "Low Cost" tank. We agreed on the E-10 Experimental tank which really
looks like a Hetzer, and about two prototypes were in various stage of
completion when the war ended

Since Steve was drawn to other interests, Mitch and Paul from "Backyard
Warriors" in California took over this project. Mitch is an Electrical
Engineering and a new member of this board.

The idea is to make a VERY SIMPLIFIED tank and keep the cost down below
$999 MSRP! *Yes, street price.*

*DESIGN:*

1. ABS body with inner metal shell
2. Integrated MPSS System patented by FOA, including front idler tensioner
3. TTMS system was not used and is now a welded drive from two MY1018 250W
motors - rear motor drive
4. Hard-rubber pads on 3 1/4" conveyor belt tracks - design from Mr. Tyng
5. No Gun Elevation, No traverse. Fixed .68cal Paintball
6. "Home made" control system designed by "Backyard Warriors"
7. Controlled by hand-held Sony PS3 bluetooth controller (one hand), with
one stick and one firing button
8. Still Pending: Air Flow Induction Paintball Feeder. It is possible that
this design will not be ready for the next battle

I've included more photos on FOA Forum
http://forum.fieldofarmortanks.com/viewforum.php?f=42

On a side note, I'm working on my DAK Tiger I and I had a master figure
builder prepare a crew for my tank: Enjoy the FB photos
<https://www.facebook.com/165372040259765/photos/a.789653727831590.1073741881.165372040259765/789653787831584/?type=3&theater>

(click here)

Cheers from Utah,
Loic