On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:03:37 AM UTC-4, Pete Curran wrote:
> I thinks this should be mandatory reading to all visitors to the tank
> workshops

I move that we should add the following two clauses to our Official Rules
and include the PDF provided above as Appendix A.

VI.  Preparation for Battle

1.  Battle Attire
All tankers must watch and comprehend the full consequences of "Man Down".

2.  Building a Tank
All tanks must be constructed in a Shed by a Bloke as described in "The
Code of Practise_Shed".
Fred "Plonker" Simms

Tank Combat" group.