I tried to post earlier and something went wrong, so if this is a repeat
post, sorry for being annoying.

I've been admiring the RC tank combat hobby for a long time. Now me and my
buddies are ready to dive in. Our tank(s) are still in the early design
stages and I'm sure we will have a lot more questions as we go along.
Before we get to committed to a design, I wanted to get a few things
figured out.

1) How active is the hobby on the West Coast?

2) We would like to build FPV into our design. It doesn't seem to be
covered in the rules

3) The current plan is to have a two man crew, a driver and gunner. Is that
allowed?

4) How accurate does our model have to be? Our plan is to build a sturdy
and reliable RC tank. Making it pretty would be an extra.

5) I don't see any models later than WW2. That doesn't seem to be anywhere
in the rules, is it okay to do a later model?

Basically I just want to know early in the planning stages if we will be
able to participate fully with the tank we want to build, or if we will
have to make some changes to the plan.