Hey guys. I am sure some of you know this but others may not. When
searching for my treadmill belt I called several gyms/exercise places
around my town and they all seemed to use the same repair service to work
on their machines. Each place stated that the maintenance company took the
belts with them so that they did not have to worry about discarding them. I
called the company and they are glad to give them away. I had to wait about
two days before he had one: it was perfect for my project and free.

See ya,

Pat