<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Zg1Te5Ey3VY/Wn9jqOD4PyI/AAAAAAAAACo/2tVzmb56trQyisoF8wS1Qun2wp_bf-u1gCLcBGAs/s1600/rcSwitchSSR.png>

 I have been messing around with an idea of using an R/C switch to be able
to disable/enable the main batteries. Please excuse the primitive drawing.
I know this adds an extra battery and could be done with the BEC off the
mains but I like separate circuits as it fits with another idea I am
working on.

1. This would allow me to disable the tank without having to chase it down.
Can't run.
2. It would still follow the R/C startup shut down procedures.
3. It could (in theory only) eliminate the bulky master switch - Not sure
if this violates the rules --Frank?
4. With a small mod and another SSR, allow the use of a smaller lighter
duty switch if #3 is carved in stone.
5. If the tank loses its R/C signal the R/C switch defaults to open and all
motor(s) and gun activity are disabled.
6. Now can you guys pick holes in this for me. :-)