Bernhard Eversberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>To me, it makes a lot more sense to stretch "publication" to include
>everything made available for any audience ...

Fine with me.  But there are many information resources we catalogue
which are not considered "published", e.g., theses (a fiction on our
part), manuscripts, naturally occuring objects, etc.

I suspect this is a change which will not happen, since "Resource" is
now enshrined in the title for RDA.  Perhaps "information resources"?
IRDA?

   __       __   J. McRee (Mac) Elrod ([EMAIL PROTECTED])