John Hostage said:

>As for capitalization, do the rules have to address this beyond saying
>to follow the usage of the language in question?

The examples follow no known practice,  Only the article and first
word after the article are capitalized, not every major word as in
standard English.

Examples should follow one standard or another, not straddle two
standards as these do.

   __       __   J. McRee (Mac) Elrod ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

 In English, everyone