ALA (the (the "redbook") entered engravings of an art work under the
original artist (19B).  AACR (261B) and AACR2 (21.16) enter engravings
of an art work under the engraver.

Is my memory playing me tricks, or does RDA revert to the ALA rule?
I've not been successful in finding the wording which left me with
that impression.

In tracing this rule through ALA/AACR/AACR2/AACR2R, the clarity of
wording in AACR2 seems to me to contrast with that of ALA, AACR and
RDA.

I would not like to switch back, and hope my memory is wrong.  The
analagy seems to me to be Lamb's tales of Shakespeare, which are
entered under Lamb as short stories.  The medium of the expression has
changed.

   __       __   J. McRee (Mac) Elrod ([EMAIL PROTECTED])