From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:rd...@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca] On Behalf Of Riva Patricia
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 7:57 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: [RDA-L] RDA event in Montreal, May 29

Excuse cross-postings

Hello all,

I am thrilled to announce that registration is open for the TSIG
sponsored CLA pre-conference From rules to entities: cataloguing with RDA!

It promises to be an enlightening day that will provide insight and
practical advice and information for going forward with implementation.
All you need to know can be found here:

http://tsig.wikispaces.com/Pre-conference+2009

Don't delay in registering as the deadline is *April 17, 2009*.  We also
know that this is a topic of relevance to all libraries, and of course,
not everyone is able to attend.  Therefore, we are looking at the
possibility of webcasting the day's events live!  Stay tuned for more
details!

Warm thanks to our generous sponsors, Coutts Library Services and
Blackwell Book Services.  We look forward to your company!

Thanks,

Jane Schmidt
Convener, Technical Services Interest Group

--
Jane Schmidt
Manager, Collection Services Team

Pat Riva

Coordonnatrice section des monographies

Direction du traitement documentaire de la collection patrimoniale

Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec

2275, rue Holt

Montréal (Québec) H2G 3H1

Téléphone : 514 873-1101 poste 3624

Télécopieur : 514 873-7296