I wish I could consult RDA at this point, but ever since serials and
cataloging were combined in one office with the same number of personnel
(missing the serials librarian), no time.  Reminds of the old joke about
full employment: the prez we have full employment in jobs; I have two of
them.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian