As a proposal, here goes

Since we no longer will have Bible. O.T., therefore we can no longer have
Bible. O.T. Apocrypha, but only Bible. Apocrypya.  But that is misleading
since there are N.T. Apocryha as well

Therefore, all of the apocrypha, of the O.T. and N.T. as well as what is
generally stated to be the Pseudepigrapha of the O.T. should be entered
under title only.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian