I said:

>Our smaller clients strongly object to a 240 for translations ...

I should have added they are not very fond of 130s either,
particularly when the 130 says "(motion picture)" and the 245 says
"[videorecording]".  They say patrons see it as a contradiction.

They will accept 130s for Bible, and we've had no complaints about
Arabian nights.

There seems to be a gap between those who make these decisions, and
the resulting experience of many library users.  RDA seems even further
removed than AACR2, since it does not address display.