We've been using "auto-suggest" for searching for about two weeks now after our
recent system upgrade, which introduced the feature. Although not available for
editing at this point, I've already found the feature to be a productivity
boost in other tasks when cataloging.

Thomas Brenndorfer
Guelph Public Library