All,

I would like to announce that I have placed the paper I presented
"virtually" last Friday at the CaMMS Forum at the ALA Conference on my
blog at
http://blog.jweinheimer.net/2012/06/reality-check-what-is-it-that-public.html.
The title I chose was: "Reality Check: What is it that the Public Wants
today?"

The theme of the forum was "Reimagining the library catalog: changing
user needs, changing functionality"
http://ala12.scheduler.ala.org/node/400 and the speakers were
Jane Greenberg, Kevin Ford, John Myers, and myself.

There is an audio presentation of this and I will add it when it is
available. The paper is a bit more complete than the audio since I had
to hurry through parts of the presentation.

Please share this announcement with any others who may be interested.
--
*James Weinheimer* weinheimer.ji...@gmail.com
*First Thus* http://catalogingmatters.blogspot.com/