> I think the vanguard of the RDA Armada should try to slow your roll and
wait for implementation day--if not longer--on this.

Well said Mr. Tribby! Moreover, I hope the RDA enhancement efforts would
exclude the descriptive portions of records coded "dcrb," "dcrmb," "dcrms"
etc. Updating access points is all well and good, but the rare materials
community has yet to reconcile those codes with some aspects of RDA.

Will Evans
Chief Rare Materials Catalog Librarian
Library of the Boston Athenaeum
10 1/2 Beacon Street