Given that RDA currently says virtually nothing about subject access, I'm wondering how this will affect the work on the new bibliographic framework? There may exist, but I have not been able to find, any element that would link a subject heading (which presumably could come from any number of thesauri) to the bibliographic description in RDA.

Have I missed this key element?

And if not, how did the RDA tests overcome this?

kc
p.s. Note that I work from the Phase1 PDF documents, so if there have been updates in this area that I overlooked, please let me know!

--
Karen Coyle
kco...@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net