Bernadette said:

>Publishers are required to assign new ISBNs to resources whenever their
>cover changes, and in most cases (except for the first paperback
>corresponding to a hardback issue) this means a new record.

We simply add the new ISBN (qualified) to the existing record if no
change in text or publisher.  We consider them reprints.  A differint
binding should not require a different record.

On the one hand, people are doing new records with no change in
content or publisher for reprints, but combining very different
versions in provider neutral records for e-books.  Strange.