From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca] On Behalf Of Adam L. Schiff
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 11:34 AM
To: RDA-L@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Regarding copyright dates for multivolume publications

I think since a copyright date must always be preceded by the copyright symbol,
your second option would be more correct.  But I'd like to see what others
think about this.  If the resource itself says (c)1994-2010 then perhaps it's
ok to transcribe it that way.  Then again, doesn't RDA say to record only the
latest copyright date?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger