I have read these before as well, the brief listing anyway. I'm not a fast
reader and there are more than 70 documents listed for this month alone. Sure
can use a digest or summary from time to time.

Jack

Jack Wu
Franciscan University of Steubenville

>>> Gene Fieg <gf...@cst.edu> 9/14/2012 7:51 PM >>>
I have read these before. One thing, though, seems to be lacking: what was the
question or problem?
Could the reponses have a bit more context.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 1:32 PM, JSC Secretary <jscsecret...@rdatoolkit.org>