RDA geniuses:

I know that under RDA we no longer use brackets to indicate a range of
unnumbered pages or leaves in the physical description.  What about in notes?
RDA 1.10.4 says, "Refer to passages in the resource, or in other sources, if
these either support assertions made in the description" but nothing about what
to do if you're referring to an unnumbered page.  Doing an "RDA quick search"
for unnumbered pages brings up plenty of instructions but none (that I saw)
regarding notes.

E.g.:

Includes bibliographic resources (pages [67]-69).

or

Includes bibliographic resources (unnumbered page 67-page 69).

???

Thanks,
--Ben

Benjamin Abrahamse
Cataloging Coordinator
Acquisitions, Metadata and Enterprise Systems
MIT Libraries