A number of big research libraries in the US have already made the switch:
Chicago, I remember, and certainly some others, though I don't remember who
else off the top of my head.

My small academic library will not be contributing original RDA records
until there is a larger pool of records to consider, when trying to
determine what the consensus practice might be. (if there is one.)

--
Adger Williams
Colgate University Library