Gene:

Did you go to the MARC format and click on the link in 336 $2 section (as
noted in my initial response to your query)?  The link there takes you to
the table of MARC codes that can be used in subfield $b.

To answer the question in your earlier reply to my email:  there is an
entry in the index for the content type terms =
Content type, 6.9.
<http://access.rdatoolkit.org/document.php?id=rdachp6&target=rda6-3410#rda6-3410>
<http://access.rdatoolkit.org/document.php?id=rdachp6&target=rda6-3410#rda6-3410>

Judy