One could choose the optional omission and supply the element Note on Statement
of Responsibility (RDA 2.20.3) -- "... a note providing information on a
person, family or corporate body not named in the statement of responsibility
..."

So the statement of responsibility could have the first named only, and the
note could list additional names-- whichever names are important for
"identification or access" (RDA 2.20.3.5). No change to existing

Example:

Statement of responsibility relating to title proper: Madeleine Albright [and
57 others]

Note on statement of responsibility: Additional creators: Franz-Lothar Altmann
and Carl Bildt

This also dovetails in with RDA 18.6, which instructs to add explanatory notes
for relationships of creators, contributors, etc. to the resource.

One other observation: the role of the relationship designator is connected to
the relationship between specific entities like Creator <> Work. Many
"explanatory" or "justification" statements or notes are embedded in the
Manifestation level. While those statements and notes do serve some user tasks
(such as "identify"), the idea now is that bibliographic data about
relationships could exist in different contexts, which means greater weight
would be given to relationship designators for carrying the burden of
explaining the relationship.

Thomas Brenndorfer
Guelph Public Library