A good place to get free RDA training materials is the Catalogers Learning
Workshop page on RDA:
http://www.loc.gov/catworkshop/RDA%20training%20materials/index.html. The page
links, among others, to the RDA training materials that the Library of Congress
has been using for internal training since June 2012 and which should give any
cataloguer a very good foundation:
http://www.loc.gov/catworkshop/RDA%20training%20materials/LC%20RDA%20Training/LC%20RDA%20course%20table.html.

Daniel Paradis

Bibliothécaire

Direction du traitement documentaire des collections patrimoniales

Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec

2275, rue Holt

Montréal (Québec) H2G 3H1

Téléphone : 514 873-1101, poste 3721

Télécopieur : 514 873-7296