Jack Wu said:

>  Two dimensional moving image which leaves out sound ...

Jack, I empathize with your reaction to RDA media terms, and share
your frustration.  But one does not have to leave out sound.  Media
terms are repeating, either in repeating $a or repeating fields.
(Most prefer repeating fields.)

You could add 336 $aspoken word$2rdacontent, in addition to 336  $atwo
dimensional moving image$2rdacontent.  (The MRIs suggest just using
"moving image" for ease of display.)  That is more in accord with RDA
than adding 337  $avideo$2rdamedia, I suspect.

Inconsistency will arise from the fact that RDA allows the recording
on only one major content, prominent contents, or all.  The loss of
consistency in records will I fear be the major effect of RDA.