The RDA definition of volume requires that the sheets be "bound or fastened
together". If you do not believe that this applies, then I would use "sheet" as
the carrier type. I would probably describe the extent in terms of leaves or
pages, and I would definitely make a note describing the unbound quires.

John Attig
Authority Control Librarian
Penn State University
jx...@psu.edu