Thank you for your responses!

I guess I'm a little grumpy today, but ...

Does anyone have any idea which algorithm or workflow was used to create
the authority record loads we're getting? I truly do not understand why the
authority records for the federal government cabinet departments are coming
in with subunits attached instead of just the main headings (ex. United
States. $b Dept. of Justice etc.) coming through first. In my mind it would
be a more logical way of doing things.

Sorry, I am almost done with the first load of 10,000 plus/minus records
and am facing another 20,000 records.

And yes, I'm the only one who does authority work here at Kresge!

Thank you!

--
Jerri Swinehart
MLIS