Basically, we have the use of one term here to cover two different things:
books that are canonical in the Catholic canon and the same term for those
that are excluded from the Jewish, Protestant, and Catholic canons.

Another term used for the latter is: Pseudepigrapha.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian

Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Lincoln University do not
represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information
or content contained in this forwarded email.  The forwarded email is that
of the original sender and does not represent the views of Claremont School
of Theology or Claremont Lincoln University.  It has been forwarded as a
courtesy for information only.