Why isn't simply War--Qurʼanic teaching?

Well, maybe the simple answer is this:
The scope note for Qurʼanic teaching says "USE subdivision Qurʼanic
teaching under Islamic topics". War is not an "Islamic topic" while the
structured free-floating subdivision Religious aspects--Islam is a Islamic
topic subdivision.**

--
Tony Fang
Media & Monographs Original Cataloger