Heidrun

Thanks for your reply. My thought is that the purpose of a modification of
punctuations included in a title is to avoid a misunderstanding or
confusion. So it will help users to differentiate a resource from others,
and then make a selection.
When we are doing cataloging, we may not know if similar resources are
existing. But we would do our best to create a description that can
distinguish a resource from others.

I know that my thinking is not so straightforward. It is a kind of curved
:) I did have a struggling time. Most of time we understand that
"differentiation" is to add something to differentiate a resource from
other known resources, such as an addition of dates.

So I might not be right.

If you read explanations for all principles, you will find sentences for
uniformity are not consistent with others. That is something I do not like
:)

Best Regards,
Joan Wang