From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca] On Behalf Of Lee, Deborah
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 1:02 PM
To: RDA-L@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca
Subject: [RDA-L] Relationship designator for a conference

Hello,

I am struggling to think of the appropriate relationship designator to describe
the relationship that the conference has to the book "based on" that
conference.  I wondered if anyone had any ideas?

(I have considered "issuing body", as this is what we have used for works which
have emanated from a (non-event-based) corporate body.  However, I cannot
reconcile how an event can "issue" something!)

I am probably missing something extremely obvious, so if anyone had any
suggestions or thoughts I would be extremely grateful.

Best wishes,

Debbie

Deborah Lee
Senior cataloguer
Book Library
Courtauld Institute of Art
Somerset House
Strand
London WC2R 0RN

Telephone: 020 7848 2905
Email: deborah....@courtauld.ac.uk<mailto:deborah....@courtauld.ac.uk>
Now on at The Courtauld Gallery:

Becoming Picasso: Paris 1901
14 February - 27 May 2013

The Courtauld Institute of Art is a company limited by guarantee (registered in
England and Wales, number 04464432) and an exempt charity. SCT Enterprises
Limited is a limited company (registered in England and Wales, number 3137515).
Their registered offices are at Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 0RN. The
sale of items related to The Courtauld Gallery and its collections is managed
by SCT Enterprises Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Courtauld
Institute of Art.
This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it
is addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this e-mail or its
attachments and any reliance on or use or disclosure of any information
contained in them is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify us by return of e-mail [or by
telephone +44 (0) 20 7848 1273] and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.