And how are these field going to be displayed in an easily understandable
manner to the patron.  Will we need a priest of RDA near the shoulder of
every patron as she/he searches for that DVD she knows is in the library
somewhere, because the AACR2 catalog told her so?

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian

Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Lincoln University do not
represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information
or content contained in this forwarded email.  The forwarded email is that
of the original sender and does not represent the views of Claremont School
of Theology or Claremont Lincoln University.  It has been forwarded as a
courtesy for information only.