RDA 6.27 for constructing authorized access points for most works is based on
identifying at least one creator. Special instructions exist for musical works,
legal works, religious works and official communications, so those instructions
will need to be consulted directly.

Staying with the general cases in RDA 6.27, if there is no creator identified,
then it's a work of uncertain or unknown origin (RDA 6.27.1.8). There may be
corporate bodies identified, but if they don't fall into the list in RDA
19.2.1.1, then they are not creators responsible for the work.

RDA 6.27.1.8 includes this extra instruction when responsibility for the work
cannot be pinned down to any person or corporate body:

"If: the person, family, or corporate body responsible for the work is unknown,
or, the work originates from an unnamed group

then: construct the authorized access point representing the work by using the
preferred title for the work"

Thomas Brenndorfer
Guelph Public Library